Should I see an orthopedist, rheumatologist or neurologist?

I have d¨Ścolletage, back and arm twinge. I'v ehad it for a year now and getting no where on earth. I have be diagnosed with so oodles different things and tried all kind of trigger point injections and nothing have worked. My recent MRI shows osteophyte complex at C5-C6 with narrowing. herniated Discs at C4-C6 near also narrowing. Also straightening of the cervical lordosis and cervical spondylosis. All that and no one evr mentioned it. I haven't have an MRI of the entire spine just the C spine. My clan has an extensive history of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and degenerative disc disease. All beside the same twinge and findings as me. When Imention this to the Doctor they say because I'm 34 years matured."I'm too young for this stuff" ...yea mom wasn't. So in a minute nobody is doing anything and I'm in aching! Now my legs hurt and I have trouble walking. I also in a minute have lower pay for pain and am getting worried. I deduce my neurologist is a joke since he ordered the MRI. Now what? Help!

I would unambiguously go to the Rheumatologist. They contract w/ the auto immune system over working itself and attacking your body's organs. My mum was contained by your situation. She started having problems w/ her bones and joint when she was give or take a few 34-35 yrs old. She be diagnosed w/ Crohn's Disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis. She also has problems w/ Her pay for and neck. Her Doctor put her on Rheumicade. It help her a great deal.
Good Luck!
Rheumatologist- A rheumatologist is an internist or pediatrician who is qualified by extramural training and experience in the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis and other diseases of the joint, muscles and bones. Many rheumatologists conduct research to determine the cause and better treatments for these disabling and sometimes brutal diseases.
Orthopedist-The branch of medicine that deal with the prevention or correction of injuries or disorders of the skeletal system and associated muscles, joint, and ligaments.
Neurologist-trained in the diagnosis and treatment of easily upset system disorders, including diseases of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles.

Based on everything you've said I would recommend a rheumatologist. No matter what doc you see they will command another MRI to get a better to obtain a better and clear understanding of what is going on. Good Luck!
I enjoy had Rheumatoid Arthritis for 26 yrs.I'm 44 and I enjoy or have have your same symptoms.I think it would be astute to have a simple blood audition that would show if you do have RA or any other type of arthritis.I see a Rheumatologist,Internal Specialist,Orthopedic Specialist and I be in motion to a pain clinic.If you are diagnosed next to RA you need to see a RA Dr.He should be capable of point you in the right direction such as what Dr's are needed for your treatment.You may necessitate back surgery so you would obligation a "new"orthopedic Dr.The pain clinic have been my life span boat as far as my pain issues budge.They prescribe all my narcotics and bestow me injections in my rear legs where I hold nerve weaken from the RA.The faster you get treatment depends on your remission.I sincerely hope and pray that you find someone to lend a hand you because I know exactly what your going thru.I hope I have help in some method.

More Questions and Answers...
  • Different open-handed of acne query?
  • How to capture Rid of corns on toes?
  • Ringing and pressure surrounded by the ears?