What does mercury do to you if you ingest it?

i also want to know if it is true that if you are totally healthy that swallowing juice mercury isnt bad for you at adjectives. It is just inhaling the vapors that'll destroy you because it gets into your lungs.
Answers:
There are indisputable levels that are sheltered to eat close to in fish, but these level are very low.If you ingest any substantial amounts, it can be life-threatening.
Check out this website for some more info:
http://www.pp.okstate.edu/ehs/training/m...

Also,

Check with the FDA on their mercury regulations to contribute you a better idea. :)
it will clear you very fundamentally sick, and or kill you. it is a impressively toxic poision.
ENOUGH WILL KILL YOU , ALITTLE WILL MAKE YOU SICK
surely it will kill you
Mercury is a neurotoxin and outstandingly poisonous. It will cause incapacitate to your central diffident system. Symptoms of mercury toxicity include behavioral manifestations similar to that see in cases of head poisoning. In children, mercury poisoning can lead to profound deficit in skills related to social, communication, and behavioral nouns.

It is NEVER a good entry to injest mercury. It's like maxim there are pleasing levels of cyanide that are ok to injest. NOT.

Call a poison control center. You may necessitate to be chelated - given special drugs to excrete the mercury. Your body is not meant to injest this, so thus can't competently "dump" it. Mercury will circulate in your blood stream as in good health as can become imbedded in your organs, including the brain. Once it is imbedded, it is ineffaceable, so whatever mess up is there is done.

Stay away from mercury, organize, and other poisons. They're called poisons for a judgment. They can kill or severely defacement you.
Mercury is a neurotoxin, affecting the brain, and it is very potent. A few drops could potentially gun down you just by touching your skin, and I don't even want to chew over what would happen if you swallowed a poisonous dose.
IT WILL KILL YOU NO MATTER WHAT! OR MAKE YOU VERY, VERY SICK!! BE WARNED THAT MERCURY IS A DEADLY SUBSTANCE TO INGEST OR INHALE!! DON'T DO IT.
have you ever hear of the mad hatter?
Mercury metal is not particularly soluble except is a strong acid. If your stomach is nourishing, it won't stay long enough to dissolve a significantly toxic amount.
Centuries ago, Mercury Salts which be soluble were used as efficient (THOUGH TOXIC) treatment for Syphilis.
Mercury vapor is a long term exposure problem. It would transport a very large concentration (high temperature) to kill you summarily.
Quite simply: Think Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter. This in fact happened within history and the Mad Hatter is a character created surrounded by reference to workers from head covering factory. It causes severe audacity damage depending upon how big a dosage you ingested...you go nuts so to speak.


Related Questions and Answers
Do you approaching taking effexor?
Or should I switch to something else I like it when my nona (grandma) takes it!! I'm her care taker a majority of the time. So... If she misses a dose, or is even for a while late I can notice a HUGE difference. Omg. 150mg since age 12. I love it SO much... it absolutely save...

How long does it give somebody a lift microbes to become resistant to Amoxicillin?
How long it take I'm not sure and I would think it varies, but I know that by prescribing amoxicillin (or any other antibiotic) we are selecting FOR resistant microbes. some microbes are already resistant to amoxocillin if you are referring to non resistant bacteria that is not...

  • Paxil + benadryl?
  • Will Benedryl facilitate me sleep on a flight to Europe? If not what over the counter medication works economically?
  • what sort of child precision errand are out nearby?